Could I be pregnant?

2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex fir the first time (first time for me). Before any penertration, I was giving him a ******** without a condom (I know yu can't get pregnant for that). Then, he cummed. It's went on his stomach and he willed it off with his hand. I wentto go wash mah hands and I don't know if he washed his. After that, he fingered me. I don't remember If he actually penertrated with t, but it did touch my vaginna. When we were putting the condom on, he didn't pull it all the way to the base, more like mid way or a little wore than that. Sex didn't last long cuz it started to hur to much. I don't know if the condom broke but I don't think it did. Right now I'm worried if I could be pregnant because it is like one week and a couple days after olvution and  was wiping myself two days ago and they had slight blood on the tissue paper. I put a pad on but Bo blood was on it besides brown discharge thy I think is old blood. I have no cramping or fatigue or anything out the ordinary besides I may have slight bloating. Could I be pregnant, or am I just worrying too much because I'm really too young to have a kid! Was that brown discharge implation bleeding?
O and mah period isn't due until the 15 ish my periods are very irregular.
All you can do is wait and test.  It does not sound highly likely.
Okay thanks, but do yu think the brownish discharge is implation bleeding ?
Odder connections have been made and resulted in pregnancy, but implantation bleeding is very rare.  The chain of reasoning to conclude pregnancy is already pretty attenuated (if everything went a certain way, then we go to the next point, and if IT went a certain way, then we go to the next point, and only if all of them or most of them went a certain way did live sperm reach your vagina.  Then you would have to have been ovulating on that day.) Certainly weirder things have probably happened in human history and gotten someone pregnant, such as that girl in Australia in the 60s who got pregnant by a swimming pool, but all you can do at this point is test a couple of weeks after the activity in question.  Sorry that there is not a better answer.
Okay thanks..(: I really hope I'm not pregnant :( today I noticed a smear-- barely a smear-- of blood or oink ish brownish discharge on my panties. I heard that stress cab cause spotting/discharge between periods and every since I had sex I have been really stressed out about it and I also have been really stressed about not seeing my boyfriend for two weeks so the spotting could be because of stress.. Right? Thank you so much! It is really apperciated!!
O and I was on my last ish day of my period when I had sex.