Could I be pregnant?

I feel silly asking this question but Im really worried. Im 16 and my boyfriend and I were messing around and came in his pants. We were both fully clothed and I was on my period (the heaviest day) and Im just worried that it could have seeped through his and then my clothes and got me pregnant. Am I being ridiculously paranoid? Any answer will be so so so much appreciated.
well...if you were completely clothed and the semen didn't reach your vagina your probably not pregnant. semen can soak through clothing, but it would depends how many layers and how thick. There are chances, but they are very low...

If your really scared its best to take a pregnancy test and talk to your mother about it or another female adult about it, its really the only way to be absolutely sure about it.

Also I don't know if your fully sexually active past dry humping but birth control takes away a lot of the stress of possible pregnancy, not that any birth control is a 100% definite...

I dont even think it soaked through...I think Im just paranoid. I didnt see anything wet on him or me. It was 2 layers for both of us.  I have an appointment with a Womans Health clinic soon to talk about contraception but I havent gone further than dry humping.
Thankyou for your help. So so much appreciated.