Could I be pregnant??

So, whenever I wipe there is a very light pink color. This concerns me because I’m worried it could be implantation bleeding. My last period was the 11th of April and my next period should start around the 8th of May. I’m on birth control and for extra protection my boyfriend and I use condoms. I’m hoping this could just be a breakthrough bleed from the pill but I’m still worried.. advice from anyone would be a huge help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
This is likely break through bleeding, vaginal irritation mixed with discharge or something like that.  No birth control is 100 percent but you use two forms faithfully.  Getting pregnant under that circumstance would be really unlikely.  Try not to worry-----  see if your period shows up in the next week or so.  Let us know!
Update.. the pink spotting only lasted a couple hours and my period is due to come within the upcoming week. No new symptoms other than the normal symptoms I get before the start of my period. Like cramps and tender breast's.. so hopefully my period will show up soon.