Could I possibly be pregnant?

I'm a virgin if it matters, my bf and I were fooling around, but I should mention he had boxers on, and I had my underwear and sweats. He eventually came when I was on top of him and his *** went through my sweats, not sure if it got into contact w/ my ***. but I'm just assuming it did. I wiped what ever was down there off, but I haven't had my period in 6 weeks. My period is kinda strange, and I dont know exactly whether I'm pregnant or not. Is it possible that I am. I have no symptoms.. remember it's been 6 weeks since my last period.
My breast are still as small as they were.
I'm just as tired as always.. I dont eat much, I'm loosing weight
the only real symptom would be the missed period.
I'm moody, but there was only one incident, where I was "moody" really just annoyed.
Lower back cramps, but I dont normally cramp before my period so that's weird.
I'm sick, and that's pretty much it.
you are not pregnant.  The sperm not only had to travel through his boxers but your sweats & panties.  Whatever you wiped off from inside ur sweats was your lubricant & not his sperm.  

ur profile says ur a 17 yr old male? I'll assume it's a mistake on ur part inputing info.  at 17 ANYTHING can cause you to miss a period.  stress, diet, exercise routine, pregnancy, hormones, & dozens of others.  You should be due in about 2 weeks. IF this month you don't get a period I would recommend seeing our doctor to have some tests run on your hormone levels, but I can assure you that you are not pregnant IF what you posted is all that happened.

Good luck & keep us updated
Melissa
Lol. Everything there is the truth.
And yes I will keep you updated thank you.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community