Could I possibly be pregnant???!

Well the day after my period ended I did have unprotected sex (pull out method). About two weeks later I started having slight cramps. Now my period has came a week early, and it's far lighter than usual, it is mostly clots. With the addition of absolutely horrendous cramps. Now my period is usually somewhat heavy, but it isn't this time. Also I've been really bloated lately. On a side note I have either a bladder infection or UTI right now so this could be some cause out the mysterious cramps. Should I be worried that I am with child?
This looks like an early period and chances of miscarriage are less. You can confirm it by getting your HCG levels checked.In case of pregnancy loss,the value of HCG will return to a non-pregnant range(<5 mIU /L) about 4 - 6 weeks after a pregnancy loss.Other method of confirming whether you had a miscarriage is by getting ultrasound uterus done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.