Cramps with clear discharge a week after period

My period was late last month but I had severe cramping while waiting for it to show up and when it finally did they got 100x worse and it lasted a lot longer than usual. So it's a week later, maybe 3-5 days after it ended there's a lot of clear/white discharge and cramping light- mod sometimes very intense now for a few days. What could this be?

Could this be because I hadn't had sex for almost a year(then had it about two weeks before my period) and it screwed up everything when I finally did?

I'm freaking out! These cramps really hurt! I did happen to take preg test before and they were neg.

I'd be happy for any comments on this.