Cramps

i have cramps since last week , and still i don't have my period and i'm releasing something with an annoying smell, others tell me that i might be pregnant, because i have a low womb, maybe that's reason why i'm having cramps. I'm really frustrated can you help me ?
Thats exactly what happen to me and when i check i was 7 weeks pregnant,  so just go to ur ob and make sure.
There are several reasons why a woman have delayed menstruation and this could be due to unhealthy diet, stress (emotional or physical), sudden weight gain or loss, caffeine, alcohol, and smoking. Gynecological conditions like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and uterine cysts or polyps, can also bring about alteration in menstrual cycle. However, pregnancy is still the most common cause of delayed or missed period.

So if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy should be ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.