Cyst after breast reduction

I had a breast reduction in May of 2008. I have had no problems at all. I did gain a lot of weight and as of April of 2013 I decided to change my way of life and eating, dropped over 40 pounds, gained a lot of muscle and inches. My breast have definitely decreased in size a lot more as well.
I just had recently within the last month been experiencing  pain, and swelling in my left breast. I went to the doctor who thought it might be a pulled muscle and ordered a mammogram and ultrasound which I went to. They did find a cyst in my left breast and just waiting to hear from the doctor about either draining it or removing it. They did inform me that the scar tissue from my reduction caused the cyst. I'm wondering if this is normal for breast reductions.
Breast cysts don't require treatment unless a cyst is large and painful or otherwise uncomfortable. In that case, draining the fluid from a breast cyst can ease your symptoms. Typical treatment involves a Needle aspiration biopsy but can recur.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.