DARK PATCHY SPOTS?!?

I JUST RECENTLY NOTICED WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I WERE BEING INTAMITE HE SPOTED WHAT LOOKED LIKE BRUISES ON MY INNER THIGH BY MY VAGINA AREA ONTO MY VAGINA LIPS IM NERVOUS TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS.  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? COULD IT BE FROM MY LEGS RUBBING TOGETHER TOO MUCH?
Well, it's probably not cancer and this is a cancer board. I've noticed many other women posting similar questions over on the women's health board. They might have some answers for you. Just click on "forums" at the top of this page and scroll down till you find the category. Good luck.
Being to nervous to go to the Dr can lead to serious consequences and you need to go.  This is not Ovarian cancer that is for sure.  It does not manifest itself in that manner. I agree with Marie, there are forums that can help you but this one is not it.
Good luck