Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

DARK PATCHY SPOTS?!?

I JUST RECENTLY NOTICED WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I WERE BEING INTAMITE HE SPOTED WHAT LOOKED LIKE BRUISES ON MY INNER THIGH BY MY VAGINA AREA ONTO MY VAGINA LIPS IM NERVOUS TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS.  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? COULD IT BE FROM MY LEGS RUBBING TOGETHER TOO MUCH?
2 Responses
187666 tn?1331176945
Well, it's probably not cancer and this is a cancer board. I've noticed many other women posting similar questions over on the women's health board. They might have some answers for you. Just click on "forums" at the top of this page and scroll down till you find the category. Good luck.
282804 tn?1236837191
Being to nervous to go to the Dr can lead to serious consequences and you need to go.  This is not Ovarian cancer that is for sure.  It does not manifest itself in that manner. I agree with Marie, there are forums that can help you but this one is not it.
Good luck
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.