Dark brown bleeding and tubes tide

My tubes are tide for about 4 years now.  I have been on birth control up till 3 months ago due to irregular periods,  I just had a pap smear that came back clear, and started the day after.  I bleed heavily for about 4 days and have been prescribed medroxyprogesterone to control the bleeding. I have also just started taking a blood pressure medicine and am on my second week. I am 36 and have a sonogram scheduled on monday to prepare for an upcoming hysterectomy within the year.  The problem is i started spotting and cramping last night and today actually had to use a tampon. It is a very drk brown and thick color no abnormal odor.  But strong cramping, i get a headach and nausea right before i start and it brought me home from work.  Should i be concerned and contact my dr a out this or just wait until monday for my sonogram. I feel better this evening but have been abnormally tired and my blood test came back not anemic.  Just need advice. I am still cramping. Sorry this is so long.
Hi there!

If the bleeding is not heavy and is not related to your regular periods, you could wait till a few days to see your doctor. In the event of heavy bleeding or symptoms such as dizziness etc, you may need to visit the ER.
Hope this helps.

Take care!