Dark brown discharge?

The last time i had sex was about almost 3 weeks ago my period had just ended the few nights before. We used a condom. I should be getting my period next week maybe. i have been having dark brown discharge for the passed 5 days. This morning it was like my period there was blood but it goes back to being just brown again by the end of the day sometimes so light i barley notice. I dont know what to even think?? You got any ideas?
HI MAY BE YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR GYNECOLOGIST IF THIS DOESN'T GO AWAY IN A FEW DAYS.DO YOU HAVE ANY CRAMPING SENSATIONS WITH THIS BLEEDING?IS YOUR LOWER ABDOMEN SORE,OR PELVIC AREA?YOU DIDN'T MENTION ANY THING IN YOUR POST ABOUT PAIN.SO I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE NONE.HAVE YOU HAD SEX RECENTLY THAT WAS HARD AND RAPID IN PACE?SOME TIMES WHEN A WOMAN HAS HARD SEX THEY WILL BLEED.IF IT IS CLOSE TO YOUR PERIOD THAT MIGHT BE WHY.IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD HARD SEX,YOU NEED TO GET IT CHECKED OUT.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
Ummm the last time i had sex was almost 2 an a half weeks ago. And there sometimes was blood in it. I dont think there has been any pain or cramping. I dont know if it was stress. I was sort of under a lot of stress last week. Up really late with friends then getting up really early running all over the place. I havnt been as hungry so its almost like i have my period. But there are no cramps and its dark brown earlier in the week blood was more mixed in i  havnt seen blood the past 2 days it seems to have stopped for now. BUt we will see later on. And if i doesnt i will set up that opointment. THank you for your concern and comments.
updateeeee of today...

today was like a light period still some dark brown but a lot more blood? i dunno whats going on. Should i be worried or...?
HI YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR GYNECOLOGIST AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.SINCE IT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO YOU HAD SEX IT IS SOME THING ELSE CAUSING THIS PROBLEM.YOU NEED TO HAVE A PANEL OF STD's DONE TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE FOR YOUR SAKE.ALL SO HAVE YOUR HORMONE LEVELS CHECKED,WHICH I'M SURE THEY'LL CHECK RIGHT OFF.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW HON.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
Dark brown is "old blood" which means that you are bleeding from somewhere and the blood is sitting for probably days before it washes away. You need to be treated for this as soon as possible. No need in taking chances. It is probably something minor like a tear that can be taken care of quickly and easily. Good luck and take care.
Thank you guys for everything :)