Depo-Provera Injection

I have had one shot of the Depo-Provera just yesterday and already regret my decision. I want to start trying for a baby ASAP. How long after it wears off will it take for me to be able to conceive?
I think the shot lasts 3 months and then they say up to 6 months after that. When I had my shot that is what I was told, however, I am not very fertile, you may be so It could only be the 3 months the shot lasts.
i was on the depo and i got in in febuary of this year.. it was finally out of my system in early may. so yes it did take about 3 months.. the 6 month period of having difficulty conceiving is fifty fifty. some women find themselves pregnant after that and some found it took longer.. so it really depends on ur body since everyone's is different
agreed... i got pregnant twice while on the depo shot!!

so you could get pregnant any time, just depends on your body b/c everyone is different!