Depo Provera

I got my first depo shot in September 2007. I got my last shot in January 2008. Today is December 10,2008 and I still haven't had a cycle. What's wrong? I hate this I feel like less of a woman because of this. Will I ever get my period back? I cramp every now and then but still no period. I hope someone can give me at least a little helpful information about whats happening to me.
I went through two rounds of Depo. One in Feb of 2007 and the one after that. I got a period in May of this year. I stopped until about September and I am slowly getting back to being regular. I am not quite there yet. It does take a while for some women and others back right back. If you would like to start a cycle, consider asking your doctor about another method of birth control that regulates your cylce (i.e. the pill or nuva ring). If you want to try and do it naturally, then just wait it out. I too got cramps and very uneasy feelings down in my pelvis when I was going off of Depo. It's going to be hard for a few months, but do not add more stress to yourself. Keep in mind that stress can also keep your cycle away.