Depo provera withdrawal

Has anyone experienced the night mare of stomach issues after quitting the Depo shot. I only took one back in 2012 and all though I have come a long way I still have issues. I'm anxious and have bad anxiety. I haven't been myself in almost 3 years from one shot. I lost a lot of weight after not returning for another shot and I'm already a small women.
Same here had one shot a year ago and the anxiety and sweating is bad we can't conceive and I went from 110 pounds to 135 it *****
I was given the Depo shot because my period is lasting well over 6 weeks. (I have lost track). The Depo shot caused my hair to fall out. I have extremely thick curly hair, halfway down the middle of my back. By the time I got off the Depo shot my hair was so thin I had to put a ponytail holder around 4-5 times and my hair is now barely past my shoulders. It's horrible. And to top it off, I am still having my periods for 6+ weeks. I got off the shot and started taking vitamins for my hair. Guess I would rather have my pretty hair and an infinite period over being bald!!!