Depo shot and fertility drugs??

I received the depo shot about a month ago and my fiancé and I decided we want to have a baby before December of next year and we decided this too late to not receive that first shot so I'm wondering what would be the effects of fertility treatments be with this shot in my system?? I have only received that one shot nothing previous to that
If you stop getting Depo-Provera injections, your period usually returns within 3 to 10 months but sometimes it may take 12-18 mths. You should use the following natural methods for a rapid removal of the synthetic hormone from the body. Drink lots of water every day, eat lots of fresh raw vegetables, drink raw vegetable juice, sweat in a steam room or sauna, get lots of exercise and fresh air.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.