Depo shot and pregnancy

So I took my first dose of the depo shot in May of last year and a couple of weeks later I started bleeding and have not stopped since (about 10 months ago)

I was supposed to get my last shot feb 22nd but I decided not to because I want to get my periods back on track and then try doing the pill because I can't take bleeding every day anymore.

It has now been 21 days and I am bleeding more than before, my boobs hurt SOOOO bad and are leaking collustrum, I'm bloated, and I'm ALWAYS tired but can't sleep at night
This is very confusing and cause of concern. I really think you need to call your OB off explain to the nurse exactly whats going on so they can get you ASAP!!!! 21 day bleeing and its getting heavier and the collustrum leaking may not be a good thing... please make the call