Dermoid Cyst

Hi, It's been discovered that I have a dermoid cyst. I was sexually active about 2-2 1/2 years ago. If I have the surgery and send the cyst for biopsy is it possible that this indescretion may be revealed. I am unmarried and only 23 years old and very scared. I understand that dermoids usually contain hair, nails, blood and other tiny organs. Please help.
No.  The cyst was formed by a problem with ovulation.  The egg didn't go through the whole process correctly.  Cysts are very common.  Dermoid cysts have hair, nails, etc. in them because the egg is a gamete with half the DNA needed to make a baby.  Nothing about they cyst will reveal that you've had sex.  No one can know by looking at your body.