Did i tear my vaginal opening?

My fiancé and i were intimate today and i feel like we might have been too excessive. When i went to the bathroom later on i noticed some blood. I know its not my period  so i checked around. I feel a bit of burning pain and there seems to be blood coming from my inner vaginal opening. Is it possible i recieved a tear there from too much sex?
Yes, I've had that happen before from vigorous sex... doesn't mean I didn't have fun, just sore for a day or so after. If it happens a lot tho, talk to your doc.