Discharge

I am 21 years old. I've been experiencing for the last month almost , vaginal discharge. It began yellowish in color and very itchy and irritated. I've been to the gyno 2 times and got 2 cultures done. Everything came back normal. I took yeast infection antibiotic and also used vaginal cream with the applicator. I jus got over my period and itching has gone away but every morning I wake up I have excessive vaginal discharge that is white and yellowish. Only in the morning and a little throughout the day. I don't know what else I can possibly do. I am waiting for my GYNO to call me and tell me if my other culture came back okay. Any suggestions
You have the same problem as me, got tested for almost everything! Most likely it is your normal discharge