Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Discharge

I am 21 years old. I've been experiencing for the last month almost , vaginal discharge. It began yellowish in color and very itchy and irritated. I've been to the gyno 2 times and got 2 cultures done. Everything came back normal. I took yeast infection antibiotic and also used vaginal cream with the applicator. I jus got over my period and itching has gone away but every morning I wake up I have excessive vaginal discharge that is white and yellowish. Only in the morning and a little throughout the day. I don't know what else I can possibly do. I am waiting for my GYNO to call me and tell me if my other culture came back okay. Any suggestions
1 Responses
You have the same problem as me, got tested for almost everything! Most likely it is your normal discharge
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.