Discharge

Last night I had thin clear stretchy discharge and this morning it looks thicker and stretchy with abit of colour i thought my period was due in 2 day could this be a early sign of pregnancy or period
COMMUNITY LEADER
Truth?  I really don't know anyone that had good luck predicting anything from their discharge---  be it ovulation or pregnancy.  Discharge changes all the time due to hormones and the PH of our vagina.  The first sign of pregnancy really usually is the missing of one's period.  Otherwise, some women are a little more tired than usual.  But otherwise, the egg just implants and barely has had a chance to start producing the hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms that early on.  good luck and let us know if you are preggers or not.