Disgusting foul smell and extreme wetness during intercourse.

I have been having and extremely disgusting odor and wetness during intercourse forthe past two months. I have been tested and do not have an STD and have been with the same (and only) partner for 7 months. I have not changed my diet. No pain, or lumps, bumps, rashes, nothing else out of the ordinary. I have not made it to see my doctor due to scheduling problems ( I am extremely busy). I was weondering if anyone had an suggestions? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
hi! what kind of smell does it have? if it is a fishy smell then it could be bv (it is not a std) it is kind of like a yeast infection but it has to be treated with annitobicts to get rid of it and if not treated it can cause PID. do you have any white discharge?
A very prominent sign of gardinerella (excuse the spelling if it is wrong) is a foul smell after the period is over.  It's not a big deal to treat, just antibiotics, but it's something to act on rather soon once the person notices it.  You might have a bacteria like that.  Get to the doc as soon as you can work it in. :)
You could possibly have BV, which is an infection like the above poster said. I had the same thing a few months ago, with the foul odor and a lot of discharge that I noticed especially after sex. The only way to clear BV up is with antibotics, so you must go to a doctor to get tested. Hope this helps, & good luck.
Usually a foul smell has something to do with a bacterial infection. Also, if you started taking supplements such as Fish Oil, or other herbal supplements, sometimes you will end up with this very foul smelling odor. However, a very common reason for this type of odor is a bladder or kidney infection. When you urinate, do you experience that odor then also?  Get to your doctor, bring a "clean caught" early morning specimen of your urine (the minute you wake up and keep the sample in the refrigerator) and then take it to the doctor.  I had something similar, twice, and each time it was a kidney infection.  Hope this helps.
I've been dealing with a problem I don't know if anyone else is going threw this. I take 2 showers a day and still I have this odor on me. I've been to the doctor she tried different things and nothing seems to work. I don't understand and why this have to happen to me. I need help this is ruin my life.
hi i know i have bv...but i don't have any health insurance...what should i do? is there place that lets you get medication without insurance
I havent had sex in about 2 years and I have this fishy spoild smell as soon as my cycle is over...that's the only time i smell it...what could be the cause of this
Hey were u able to get the medication for BV
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
can a male produce the fishy smell or is it just women... i had sex wiv a girl and the smell was horrible. i didnt know if i should be ringing the doctor or if she should be.. after reading this topic i think it sounds like the girl i was with needs some anti-biotics or could there be any chance that its me that needs the appointment.....
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I had posted about this problem in Jan. I went to the doctor and she told me it was BV. I got a prescription and it was gone when i finished the pills. It has'nt come back since.
they have a med you can buy over the counter now for BV. VH essentials is the name of it. i work at a walgreens and have also had bv a couple of times but only after i have sex with my partner. i don't understand why i keep getting it. if anyone has answer let me know please.
if it is to much alciline in the mans sperm can he take anything to prevent it from reaccurring?
when i have sex with my husband there is a foul smell.  I always thought that there should not be an ordor during sex.  but, when i have sex with someone else there is no ordor.  My husband is 20 yerars older than me.  He drinks alcohol and i don't could it be the chemistry make-up.  Or do we need to see the doctor.  I have an yearly check-up and has been tested for std
Please or to view.
There is BV and then there is cronic BV, cronic BV is when it keeps coming back, you take the meds and then about 2 months later its back!!!! BV can smell like garbage, fish, poop, and some other stank I cant figure out, my cousin has even said hers has smelled like rusty wire, the longer you leave it the stinkier and wetter you get, now I have been taking RepHresh Pro-B and the RepHresh Douch and the wetness is gone i feel fresh again and the smell is gone, sometimes I notice a light fishy smell during sex but the next day I go and get a RepHresh douch and im back to good!!!! So you can try this it has been working for me so far :) I get my RepHresh from Zellers, Shoppers Drugmart, Walmart and so on it is about $40 for the Pro-B pills and about $15 for the douch.
Please or to view.
You could go to school nurse or a health dept previously mentioned. But I really recommend you speak with mom. Not only will it bring you closer, she can help you prevent further complications down the line.. Female organs are very complicated and delicate.  
The reason women acquire BV my doc told me is because of multiple partners within the man or women if it's reaccuring time after time. You may not necessarily get an STD but if one partner has had more partners than the other past/present it could throw a womans ph off balance causing PH. & some women are just more like to get BV because everyone has different immune systems
exactly what kind of antibiotic should be taken to treat this BV?
honey you should go to the doctor it can be sign of cevical cance i went threw the same thing and it was cancer so you need to tell you boyfriend he needs to stand by you threw this it may turn him off but it is not your fault if he loves you he will be there for you go to the doctors sap because it might be to late  
i am 18 and so is my boyfriend. for a year now we have been each other's only sexual partners. I get a strong odor and extreme wetness during sex and recently my boyfriend got a rash where my fluids touched him. What could this be? iv always had a history with BV. does he have a different infection? did i infect him? im so clueless SO PLEASE HELP!
Anyone having a horrible, unbearable smell with a brownish and watery discharge, especially after sex or a bowl movement that drips, as well as after sex, and not experiencing any other flu - like symptoms, as crazy as it sounds, it is probably a tampon that got lost or forgotten about. I had this happen to me. The smell was disgusting and i did some research and found my same symptoms and i thought I would never forget about a tampon.  But I decided to check. I felt it and knew that it was a tampon that was causing the smell and dripping discharge. It's nothing to be scared of, but I went to the ER to have mine removed because I tried for 30 minutes to get it out myself. The doctor said it happens all the time but may cause serious infections and i was pumped with shots of antibiotics and prescription meds. Don't dream out, just give it a check and stay calm.
Please or to view.
Please can anyone help everytime me and husband have sex its smells that bad we have to stop he has never said anything bad about it it might just be an infection please please please I need your help
Please or to view.
I been going an going to the docters about a.smell I had for years.i been treated for bv .yeast  ..an also for the higj blood pressure I have an yet this.smell womt go away...i stay alone so I have to.work..the smell is.so.strong I clear off the bud or train an just pray I keep my job everyday...i tryed it all dont no what to do anymore...i have no life..
I'm 46 and I've been married to and having sex with the same man for 25 years. For the last couple of weeks I've been having foul garbage smell after sex.  The only thing different in my life is I started Jenny Craig diet 4 weeks ago, and have been eating more yogurt as it calls for 1 or 2 per day.  I don't usually eat yogurt ever.  So is this yogurt throwing off my balance down there or what else could be causing this odor I've never in my life experienced?  
what pills did the doctor give you??
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
mine has a foul fishy smell only when i have sex and i have white discharge. what do you think it could be.
yes been there done that..
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Omg you just saved my life with your comment thank you so much
Please or to view.