Do I have a yeast infection or is it possibly something else.

Symptoms I'm having:
- Burning when urinating (vulva area)
- Swollen, tender (inside and out)
- Yellowish slightly watery/tacky discharge
- Small ulcer like/ canker sore looking bumps around a the vulva. (Recently started)

Extra info: Sept. 13th I got my wisdoms pulled and took 7 days worth of amoxicillin (3x a day, finish the antibiotics on sept 22). On the 17th I started to feel like I was having a uti. I began my period on the 18th(the next day). The UTI like symptoms was going on and off until I decided to see a dr. on sept 21 because it started to burn my vulva area when i urinared. (I would also like to add, I had been using tampons and because of the severity of pain I began to use pads becuz pulling the tampons out was sore.) He said I my results came out negative and that I possibly have a vaginal irritation. Over the next 2 days I started in extreme pain. Burning when urinating, swollen, slightly itchy, Tender and sore vagina, and now I have these small like ulcers. That remind me of canker sores in the mouth. What could this be?...