Do I have low oestrogen?

Hi, could someone please help me with my hormonal blood test? I have symptoms of extreme vaginal dryness, and vaginal atrophy (at one point I couldn't even bend over without feeling severe discomfort), absolutely no libido. I'm 32 and have suffered with this since I was about 27 until I finally started using Vagifem which has helped around 60%. My periods are also shorter (cycle and days of menstruation) I have a host of other symptoms like fatigue. Brain fog. Mild heart palps. I've been checked for std's. Pap was excruciating!
I should also mention I have an under active thyroid but my treatment is as optimal as can be.
My levels are as follows. I took these tests two days after my period.
Oestradiol 138 pmol/L

Ref ranges: follicular  phase <320
                   Preovulatory phase 450 - 2000
                   Luteal phase 125 - 1300
                   Post menopausal phase <170

My prolactin is also borderline high at 454 ref (85-500)

COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  You don't mention our age.  Could you be in menopause or perimenopause?  If our estrogen is too low, talk to your doctor.  Not sure what they'll recommend as there is differing info on hormone replacement treatments.  good luck