Do I need plan b?! Help!

I need help asap. I'm on bc (trivora). I finished an antibiotic (sulfamethoxazole) two weeks ago. We used a condom all month. Last night it broke and he came inside me.  I also start my sugar pills today. I'm 6'3" and 220 lbs should I get plan b?? Please let me know! I have 24 hours.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, I think you are most likely covered but if you are super afraid, go ahead and get it.  good luck
I'd take the 30 day guideline seriously, so if you've been on the trivora for less than 30 days and plan B means the morning after pill(s) approach I think that's the route to go (after consulting a pharmacist and/or doctor - perhaps your area has a healthline help number to confirm such information).  I think you must do this within 120 hours (but believe sooner may be better).

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community