Avatar universal

Do I need to get this looked at?

About a month ago I realized I had a lump in the tissue of my breast. It moves very easily and is oval like in shape. It never hurt before, but it now has started to hurt. I'm only 16 but I don't know if that makes a difference. Please help, thank you.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
973741 tn?1342342773
Yes, agree.  Tell your mom.  It's most likely just a fluid filled cyst from what you describe.  But your doctor should take a look and examine you.  I'd bet my right arm it is fine but get checked out.  
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1642048000
Yes, get it looked at. The good news is that is unlikely to be cancer. But a doc should monitor it. Here's some data:

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.