Do i have interstitial cystitis?

Hi there,

So for the past 10 weeks i've been suffering with a heavy dull sensation in my lower pelvis (literally the line just above where my pubic area starts) and increased urinary frequency. I'm able to hold it and this doesn't wake me up in my sleep but it's about 8- 10 times a day that i go for a wee. And i would say i had the feeling of needing it nearly all the itme.

I've had a trans-vaginal scan and an ultrasound which both looked completely normal and I'm starting to panic. My symptoms seem typical of interstitial cystitis?! which is know is incurable and very scary

These symptoms did start after some heafty rounds of antibiotics (5 rounds in the last 6 months) and i've been under a lot of stress.

They've ruled out everything nasty, but not given me any conclusive answers! This is starting to really upset me, any advice?