Do you experience no symptom at all in early pregnancy (6 weeks)

I wonder if anyone here have an experience that early pregnancy dont give any symptom..
like back ache, cramping, headache... or she dont know that she was pregnant until 5 to 6 month.. im a bit worried..
i dont hv any sign of period nor pregnancy... usually before my period i will feel my backache and mild cramp...
today is 11th days my period late... but i dont have any sign of period.. i already take pregnancy test but it was negative..
maximum 14 days delay in periods is normal in some cases.....
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  First, periods can be later than 14 days with nothing wrong.  Physicians in the US do not worry until a woman has missed 2 full cycles or gone two months without a period.  

So,, your period is most likely late.  Thyroid issues are a prime culprit for this.  Is your skin dry?  Have you gained a bit of weight?  
Hi..tq, i dont notice my skin dry... i drink alot of water also... my weight still same like b4... anyway... today i feel a bit uneasy..i have my breast pain & swollen...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Breast tenderness and being swollen is also a sign of pms.  See if your period shows up in the next day or two.