Does FlexProtex Work? Will it work for Me?

I am trying to find out if  FlexProtex works. I went to ConsumerHealthDigest and it was not rated in the top 25 products on the market. http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/top25jointsupport.htm
a product called Phosoplex was rated #1 by them.  FlexProtex
is a new product and their has been no studies done on it yet.
Hello Mary. Arthritis runs deep in my family from my grandmother on down. I think I have tried dozens of arthitis relief products, unfortunately most of them did little if anything for me on the side of pain releif. I would find out if the Flex Protex product is really safe and how effective it really is. I've personally had a lot of success with the Phosoplex product that you mention but the decision to use it was heavily based on the recommendation of my doctor. This was very important for me. I did ask him about the Flex Protect product and and didn't seem overly enthusiastic about it. Also, I was reading an article last week and they said that white flower foods could actually  worsen your arthritis. Do you eat a lot of white flower foods? Just a thought.
Mary,

I am a pharmacist and have never really heard of FlexProtex. When I counsel patients on new alternative medications, I usually tell them to wait a while before trying any new product. I usually recommend waiting until the product has been on the market for 6 months to a year to see if there are any adverse effects seen with that new product. I have done a lot of research on arthritis pain relief formulas because a majority of my customers are arthritis sufferers. I like the Phosoplex formulation. Phosoplex has good quality ingredients and my customers rave about their results. When asked about a Vioxx or Celebrex natural alternative, I recommend Phosoplex.

Hope this is helpful. Stay well!

Tessie
I was taking Phosoplex, and it is certainly better than Advil or Tylenol, but I was still waking up every morning with my knees feeling like someone battered them all night.  I saw the Flexprotex commercial and ordered some, figuring I really had nothing to lose.  It's a bit cheaper than Phosoplex and the pain is definately dulled in the morning moreso than with any other product.  The cost is still more than i'd really like to pay, but I really like not waking in the middle of the night any more.
I have Rhematoid Arthritis and have been taking FlexPtotex for 8 weeks now.  I am truly amazed by the results.  I have tried many over the counter Glucosamine/Chondroitin formulas to no avail.  My mobility is already significanty better, and best of all I do not feel exhausted from being in pain all the time.  I do not know what helps with pain relief in this formula.  But I am extremely thankful.  I can't find Flexprotex in my local drug store.  I found it at an online store after seeing the commercial.
I just received the Flex Protex Product and I will let everyone know if it has made any changes with my knees and feet. I was injected with cortizone in both of my knees and it seem like the inflamation was coming down and I did not feel pain on my feet when I walk. On third day I was back with pain and inflamation on my knees and feet.

Noni1262

Noni1262
Sleeping well again after I started with the anti-gas pills. The gas that was in my stomach was awful and quite painful, the foul smell was intense and embarassing when I was forced to released. I learned my lesson and I am cutting out the milk.
I swears by the positive results I have gotten from Phosoplex. I am now able to move around pain free.I am so impressed by the product that I would like to know if I could use it for my dog who suffers from arthritis? Would love to know. I am completly satisfied with the Phosoplex .
I have been diagonis with radial tunnel nerve syndome from my neck down to my finger tips, I had surgy 01/26/05 the procedure was call Anterior Cervical Diskectomy & Arthordesis with internal Fixation C5-6. My pain is not what it was but, I still have discomfored will FlexProtex help me.
About 6 months ago, I started suffering from a sharp pain in the ball of my foot -- it hurt whenever I walked.  The doctor said it was an inflammation of the ball of the foot and prescribed a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.  I read the warnings for the drug and they were pretty scary -- ulcers, internal bleeding, heart problems, even death.  The drug didn't seem to help much anyway so I set it aside and ordered Flex Protex about a month and a half ago.  At first I noticed no difference and didn't think it was working.  But then after about a week or so, I realized that the pain was gone!  It is amazing!  The foot still occasionally bothers me a bit when I do a lot of walking, but as long as I remember to take the Flex Protex, I am good.  I highly recommend it!
I just recieved my supply of Flex Protex a few week ago and started taking them immediately. It has'nt been a month yet since I started taking the capsuls.  According to the infomercial it will take about a month before you can feel any pain relief. As soon as I feel that it's working I will let everyone know.
I've been taking flexprotex for about a month and my arthritic pain has gone away, but I now feel stiff in my knees.  Has anyone had this occur?