Does Levonorgestrel work through out menstrual cycle?

Hi. Me and my girlfriend had sex last night (July 9 ) and unfortunately the condom we were using got left inside after I came inside it and pulled out. She took 4 Trust pills around 20 minutes after, and 4 again 12 hours after that first dosage. We are concerned because we think that some semen was on the finger which i used to retrieve the condom and that maybe there was some spillage as I felt for the condom inside. There was a considerable amount of semen still inside the condom when I pulled it out. My girlfriend's last period was last June 20 and using a calculator we found out that assuming regular 28 day cycle, her day of ovulation was Tuesday, July 4. She would've been expecting her period around July 19. Additionally, we were using Skyn condoms which is supposed to have spermicide for lubricant (nonoxynol-9). She also checked her cervical mucus by sticking her fingers inside and checking the consistency and said that it was kinda dry and sticky and easily dried up - it was not of the egg-white consistency that is present when fertile before ovulation. Given this, we'd like to know of the chances for pregnancy?
She's probably not gonna get pregnant but you need to buy smaller condoms.