Does precum get you pregnant?

Me and my bf were dry humping, he wasn't wearing underwear but I was. I kept getting wedgies and his penis didn't penetrate me, but I was grinding on it while I had wedgies (the underwear blocked my vagina). I'm worried that precum might've gotten outside of my vagina or inside it in a way. We also had the AC directly on us bc it was too hot. Despite him saying that he didn't precum during the humping because he would know, would I get pregnant from this?
Hello zell07646 I'm no expert by any means but I do know that "pre ***" does contain sperm. If it happened to enter your vigina it can get you pregnant. However by what you described it seems highly unlikely. The most wise course of action would be to get the guy to use protection in the future, with any sexual activities. If your very worried go into a clinic and talk to a doctor. Hope this helped :)
This is highly unlikely as you had your underwear on, to get pregnant  your chances would of been higher if it was direct contact with no clothing.