Dont know what I have! please help!

Hi, this past Sunday I was feeling nauseas on and off, with a little bit of acid reflux and a sore throat. (Also some chills on and off)
Monday, there was really no nausea but just a sore throat and aching sinuses, and later at night a low grade fever of 99.2. Tuesday there was just a slight headache, aching sinuses, and a sore throat (feels almost swollen and hard to swallow at times). Also a temp of 99.8 & Tuesday in the middle of the night I woke up feeling like my throat had swollen even further and it didnt feel like I was able to swallow very well it all.
This morning it feels a little sore, but it usually gets worse the later the day gets. & this morning while brushing my teeth there was quite a bit of blood, but i think it was coming from my gums....

(I am also 10 days late for my period, but also it is very very uncommon for me to be early or on time, I am always late.)

Thanks!