Don't know who the father is..

Please help.. My last period was on april 7 of 2011, after my period was over i did it with my boyfriend, in april and in may. we broke up and i did it with someone else in june, and he ejaculated in me. then i got back with my boyfriend and i did it with him again in july and august.. both guys did it with no condom, according to my doctor im 5 going to 6 months pregnant from the last missed period date i gave them, but im not even that big. and i barely found out july 30 that i was pregnant, do you think i was already pregnant with my boyfriend before i did it with the other guy in june?
well did you have a period in May??? or just in April? if you didnt have one in May, then i would say it is your boyfriends baby...if you had sex with someone else in June. . . if you had sex qwith both guys in June around the same time and yu had a period in May, then it would be hard to tell, i need a lil more info hun
you'll need an ultrasound to confirm the timing of the pregnancy - your doctor should already have this scheduled for you.  Once you confirm how far along you are, you can calculate who you were with at the time.  But the only 100% acurate way to determine would be with a parternity test.  Good luck!