Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Dry Lips and sore

For the past month I have had extremely dry lips and sore.  I thought I had a cold sore (never had one before) because I felt itching and tingling but only symptoms is red, dry lips and sore.  I have tried all kinds of vaseline, carmax, abreva and other lip creams.

Not sure if related but having left abdominal pain too.
4 Responses
are you on the pill? because the pill causes vaginal dryness
If you are talking about your lips on your mouth then maybe try an Aveeno brand of lip stuff or cream.  The oatmeal that it contains might help as it will help reduce the itchyness and redness in rashes.  Hope that helps.

If it your vaginal lips then try taking an Aveeno bath for the same reasons as i mentioned above.

Good luck.
Well I have the exact same problem after intercourse.
  Redness
  Dryness
  Very small amour of swelling
  And left admonimal pain also
and I am on the pill. So could that be causing alot of that?
1060231 tn?1338393735
buy a bottle of vitamin e jell caps cut one open and spread it on your lips ,i had the same thing a long time ago and the vitamin e will take care of it
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.