Dry pre *** then fingering.

So just curious.
I gave my ex boyfriend a hand and headjob. He did not touch his penis anytime while i was doing it or after. But i wasnt sure if he did touch any pre *** before he fingered me though. Basically i want to know:
Does pre *** die once wiped and dried?
Does it come back alive once made moist again?
He ejaculated quite alot after he got heaps into it. It got nowhere near my vagina because we had an incodent last time where his penis touched my vagina with pre *** and we got a scare, so theres noway i was taking ANOTHER chance with that. I took the emrgency pill in january from that incodent and surely enough got my period on the expected time which was the 7ht of feb! :)
The first day of my period was on the 7th of Feb 2013 and it finihsed on the 12th to the 13th (on the 13th i had the end fo period brown discharge, it always happens with me). This happened on the thursday am supposed to be fertile or ovulating TODAY. So Im 100 percent sure Im all good. I was just curious for some advice from someone who is a little bit of an expert on these type of scenarios.

Thankyou for reading!
It dies once the sperm hits air
awesome! :0 thankyouuu
Me and my boyfriend had sex for less then a minute. Before this I gave him a hand job and I think he precumed, we waited like 7 minutes till he cruelly stuck it in? Am I pregnant? It's February 26 it happened on the 24th. I'm stop pose to start my period around the 20th. Am I pregnant? I'm scared only 14!
Girls you both need to get some
Sex education because you need to know facts about important sexual information if your active and clearly neither of you do. Beig sexually active should be done responsively
so basically sperm dies once it hits air? theres no way i could even be preg?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community