EXTREME vaginal pain during sex

Hi, I am 19 years old. I was having sex with my boyfriend when I began to get these EXTREME SHARP shooting pains in my lower abdomin, in my vagina, and then a couple second later I had extreme pains in my butt. Previous to this, for about a week, I had a bearable pain on my left side. I dont feel that pain anymore just this vaginal pain. It hurts reallllly bad. I dont have any health insurance and I do plan on getting some. I cant even go to the bathroom right now it hurts so bad. When I cough I get a shrap shooting pain up through my vagina. Please anybody help.
Are you in college?  If so, you should be able to go to the student health center free of charge.  

If not, then there are free and low-cost clinics that would be able available to you as well.  Just would take a little research to find them.

Otherwise, go to the emergency room of a public hospital.