A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members
1163944 tn?1262903223

Early Pregnancy?

Hi im jeniffer and im kind of worried. I have really irregular periods sometimes i get them regular every 28-30 days but sometimes is like 2 months. I was suppose to get my period December on the 20's but i was still a virgin. On January 3, 2010 I had my first time and my boyfriend didnt come at all since it was really fast and we did not have time. But when i looked down on his penis on the bottom i saw like a white discharge and since he did not come it was probably me.  We had really rough sex. The other day i saw a brownish discharge with an odor but it was like one time it stopped. I havent gotten any symptons of pregnancy im just good, just waiting for my period but im scared that i might be pregnant what do you think??
1 Responses
1000480 tn?1266596199
As far as the irregular periods go, it will be very hard to know if you could have gotten pregnant, the only thing you can do is to wait a while and test. Its only been a few days so it'd be too early to test now. Also, the brownish discharge could be either old blood or maybe you bled a bit since it was your first time? If he didn't "finish" it's very likely you didn't get pregnant, but there is always pre-ejaculation, so there is a slim chance. Best thing to do is wait, and in the future if you don't want to be pregnant use a condom or birth control. Good luck.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.