A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Early Symptoms of Pregnancy?

Hi Everyone!

Just wondering if lower back pain can be a very early indicator of pregnancy? Been getting a lot of it lately as well as headaches, lightheadedness and feeling slightly sickly... missed 3 of my birth control pills at the end of my cycle and then went on to my 7 day break without taking them... I have to wait another week and a half before I can test properly. Please help?
6 Responses
Its possible. Nausea, vomiting, dizzines, back aches can be early symptoms of pregnancy. However, stress and fear of becoming pregnant can cause many symptoms as well. I know that isnt really helpful.

Just have to wait and see.

gluck
Almost anything could be a symptom of early pregnancy.  The only way to know for sure is to test.
Yep, those are all early pregnancy symptoms.  They are also PMS symptoms.  You're just going to have to wait it out.  Best of luck to you!
Thank you so much for your comment and your best wishes, it just feels better being able to chat to someone about these problems... only really just found this site so once my knowledge is up to speed I hope I can help others in the same way.

Thanks Again Everybody
what is mentrogen?
I NEED HELP!!!.
I had my last period on 2/10/06.  i was due to ovulate on the 21st of february.  I had sex that entire week just to make sure that i didn't miss ovulation.  I have a 26-27 day cycle.. My expected period was due March 7, 2006.  On March 5th I started with brown spotting, then on March 6 I saw some red spotting. Not a lot, but enough for a pantiliner but it certainly wasn't a normal.  Mostly when I wiped myself I noticed the red spotting.  Then on the day my actual period was suppose to arrive I had pink spotting.  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

??? Is it too early to test?
How long should I wait?
Could I be prengant?
Since February is a short month, could it take longer for me to implant?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.