Early pregnancy discahrge?

Ok so ive read a lot about in early pregnancy you can have an increase in vaginal discharge. My fiance and i have been trying just over a year now for a baby. I was due for my period 2 days ago, and mine is like clockwork, never late, never early, every 26 days. Yesterday i had a few sharp pains in my lower right side but nothing like what my menstrual cramps are. They werent cramps it was just a sharp pain and it only happened a few times. Again today it happened but again nothing like menstrual cramps. My question is about discharge though. I track my cervical fluid every month as well as my temperatures so i know wen im ovulating. I already ovulated this month obviously and every month before my period i have very thick creamy discharge but its never a lot. Yesterday and today though i am having a HUGE amount of eggwhite cervical fluid and this has necer happened except for when im ovulating and i obviously wouldnt be ovulating now. So im very confused as i said i never have eggwhite at this point and i always have my period by this point. Its A LOT, i keep changing my underwear cause its all over. Yes i do know the only way to know if im pregnant is to test so please i dont need smartas s remarks that some people have, im not stupid i know i have to test. My question is not f im pregnant my question is has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid before they found out they were pregnant or has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid in early/any time of pregnany? Thanks for ur answers in adavnce
Also what about ur cervix? Mine is normally very low and open, its now extremely high to the point where i can barely reach it and its closed?
Pregnancy symptoms include absent or delayed period for more than 10 days along with morning sickness, vomiting, frequent urination, feeling tired, tenderness of breasts, light-headedness, feeling dizzy, getting irritated, and increase sensitivity to smell. There may be increased cervical discharge as well.

Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.