Enlarged Uterus & other things

I was told by 2 docs I have an enlarged uterus.  One wants to do an ultrasound, the other wants me to take Depo Provera.  Both of them brushed off all of my other symptoms which are: severe pms/pmdd.  Cramps 2 weeks before period and so painful they wake me up at night.  Passing large clots during menstruation.  Bloating, gas, loud bowel sounds (and embarassing at times).  Extremely painful ovulation.  Constant lower back ache that gets worse around periods.  Nausea.  Fatigue.  Painful intercourse.  Night sweats on occasion, and my breasts produce a colostrum-like substance especially right before my period.  I had a tubal after my last child - 12 years ago.  Bouts of constipation and diarreah.  Cyclic depression bordering rage at times.  I often feel like I'm going through a false pregnancy.  Mammograms and breast ultrasounds ruled out anything serious there.  I hate the thought of going on hormones, blood clots run in my maternal family.    

Anyone else with a similar story/symptoms?  Please share.  I would like to donate my entire reproductive system to a male willing to take it  :)