Extremely itchy labia near vagina, no discharge

Ok, so I've been putting up with on again, off again itching for months on my labia, near my vaginal opening. Never "diagnosed" with HPV but I did get rid of a suspected wart this past year. Can you have a bacterial infection without discharge? It drives me CRAZY sometimes, the only thing that calms it is gold bond ointment, which is minty and refreshing but I'd like no itch. No "rash" that I can see, unless I give in and scratch. I take cranberry supplements to keep me flushed out for a UTI, which I was treated for last year. My doctor is unsupportive, and unhelpful-told me was due to regrowth from not getting waxed. I just want some facts to arm myself with before trying the doc (new doc) office again.

Any suggestions?? All you cooch experts feel free to speculate.
ive had bv twice it was always accompanied w/ discharge, but no itching. sometimes a yeast infection can occour on the outside and cause a rash and of course itch! but hey, im no "cooch" expert!lol
Yeah. Well that's what I hope-related to some kind of yeast thing, and not HPV-which would mean I have to wait until it runs it's course with me. My doctor actually told me to stick with the gold bond if it works, but that's treating the symptoms...sigh. I just had a run of anti biotics after a surgery, wouldn't that take care of any kind of BI/yeast/uti??
antibiotics that are prescribed spec. 4 bv will only treat bv diffrent antibiotics only work for the ailment theyre prescribed 4 however ant/bio will alot of times cause a yeast infection. they even cause a yeast infection in my mouth sometimes!
It sounds to me like you have a yeast infection and its a good probability its from the antiobiotics.  Antibiotics kill off the good and bad bacteria and when the good bacteria aren't there yeast can thrive.  Go to the store and pick up monistat (at least the 5 or 7 day one) or give a call into your doc for diflucan.
Ok, except that I've had it longer than the anti biotics..
it may just be dry. i'm no doc., but just try this. it workes for me. wet a warm wash cloth - put it in between your legs tonight and go to sleep. Let me know if it feels better in the morning. I don't know what it is, what causes it or anything like that. it's just what i do and it workd.
Beleive it or not, what soothes it is an orgasm? Weird....
Ask doctor about Lichen Sclerosis. I found out I had it after years ofd the same thing. Never heard of it or knew about it. Look it up on the web and see if you have some other symptoms!
Also check out vulvodynia. Some women state that itching was one of the main symptoms that they started with.  If you suspect yeast at all from the taking the antibiotics, I really recommend getting a swab cultured first. If you go and start treating yourself without a diagnosis, this could really lead to a life of pain and discomfort.  Those treatments are harsh and cause destruction of sensitive tissues. Constant irritation can and does lead to painful vulvar symptoms.
I don't really suspect yeast, but I will go to the doctor and get cultures done, and post any results on here. The vulvodynia stuff was interesting, I will mention it as well except I don't have pain, just itching-from the entrance (but not in) of the vagina down towards the anus.
What ever happened with this?  I too have the exact same thing.  I have experienced yeast infections before and this seems different.  I have no discharge, just itching and a little burning (probably from scratching).  It started at my anus, I think?  I'm trying to think what I have done differently?  I'm not going to the doctor unless I have to.  They are usually a waste of my $.
I am having the same symptoms, and I am currently taking an antibiotic - I am not having any discharge or abnormal smells, just the crazy itching & the burning from the scratching.  Please tell us what you've discovered!