Feel sick and nausea after having sex

Feel so empty too after having sex, it's like nothing have any meaning to me.lololololololololol
It may be due to penis touching the cervix and if the ovaries are in a position in which they can be touched by the pressure in the vagina, and these can produce nausea or light-headedness. Even orgasm can produce nausea in some. Try having intercourse 2 -3 hours after meals and avoid intercourse immediately after meals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.