Feels like UTI or yeast infection

When I ovulate and before my periods I get vaginal itching burning and I have difficulty urinating I also have all the congestion syndrome due to renal
Nutcracker syndrome. I’ve been tested for UTIs yeast STDs and it always comes back negative. Has anyone found any type of cream or anything that can help at least a vaginal itching?
I Was was told it’s due to pelvic floor dysfunction by one doctor and the interventional radiologist I see said a lot of the sensations are vascular due to the pelvic congestion syndrome. Anyone have any ideas how to combat the symptoms ?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community