Female issues.

I am 16 andMy dishcarge was clear with blood streaks and i am not sexually active and never have been. This is the first time this has ever happened. Lately my navel and vaginal area has been hurting. It feels like im being poked and scraped with needles from the inside of my body. Its barely barable.... I do not know what to do. Im not sure if I should be worried or just shrug it off.
Best Answer
I had that happen, it ended up being ovarian cysts, they pop on their own, but I would tell your gaurdian and contact your OBGYN just to make sure,
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It could be cramps or something else. If it doesn't go away call your doctor.
Helpful - 0
You need tell an adult. This can be an infection or when you have a tampon in, it can cause infection and irritation. Go to a doctor, that is the best decision
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.