Business woman3

Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy

External User
Has anyone who has fibromyalgia became pregnant?
If so was it difficult to get pregnant? How did you deal with the depression side of fibro while pregnant?
Sometimes symptoms of fibromyalgia may flare up in pregnancy. At this time, no fibromyalgia medications are completely safe to use during pregnancy. In fact, doctors recommend that women with fibromyalgia go off of painkillers and antidepressants before they become pregnant. The safest treatments for pregnant women with fibromyalgia may include massage, exercise, yoga, meditation, and rest.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing