Fifteen year old with blacks spots on vagina and
R i am really freaking out           Recently began to use tampons and now noticed I have black dots in my inner lips I had noticed one on the top near my hood a while back and it seemed as if it was like ingrown diets I could get it off with   My fingernail and didn't thinrg k it was that large of a deal and when about to insert tampax  j notthe ces I had two leading to my vagina I am a virgin and I noticed them today they r flat
You know, I'd NOT pick things off your vagina and surrounding areas.  Reason being is that you could actually cause an infection that way and that's painful.  Most likely it's an ingrown hair or something benign and so I'd just see if it gets better.  If it doesn't, at your next well visit ask about it.  Try not to worry or pick at it.  good luck