Flu-like symptoms right after sex

The last time I had sex, I immediately felt incredibly nauseus, was dripping sweat profusely, my boyfriend told me my face was white as a ghost, I felt dizzy and my head hurt, and the worst was my stomache... it hurt so bad i layed in the fetal position crying for 4 hours! Can anyone explain why this happened to me?.. It was this morning and i'm still feeling sick.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Talk to a doc.  Last time I was immediately nauseous with exertion and my face went white, and I got queasy, it had to do with a sudden drop in my blood pressure.  Don't know why it would continue so long, but it's worth doing a stress test.
You should go see your dr. You could have some sought of virus.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community