Foul smelling, watery, red-brown/pink menstrual blood?

My periods have always been extremely light and only last maybe 4 days, with 5 being the most it has lasted. But I started my period about 7 days ago and today will make it my eighth day. My flow this cycle is disturbingly heavy, and for about three days I've had watery menstrual fluid. The first day it was pinkish in color, but it had an extremely foul odor and had a few clots in it. (I use a menstural cup; the clots were collected at the bottom). The second day the color darkened to a red-brown and still retained that foul odor from before. Today after removing my cup, the color of the fluid was a brown color with clotting in it. During the first few days of this occurring, my cramping was unbearably painful! I googled the symptoms several times over and it led me to a forum stating that women had left their tampons up there. But here's the kicker, I haven't used a tampon in almost a year! Another place my research lead me to was cervical and ovarian cancer. I'm extremely scared and me being only 15, I am not sexually active nor have I been. I don't know what is wrong and I'm very scared. Please help!!
Are you able to see a gynecologist?  I recommend seeing a doctor. :)

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community