Frequent peeing sensation after sex for the first time

Hi. Ok so I'm going to be really honest here. Im 17 years old..
My boyfriend and I, had sex for the first time 3 days ago. We were both virgins, and he used a condom.
For the past few days I have been experiencing spots of blood when I urinate, and a lot of clear discharge.
I am also experiencing frequent peeing, and I have a sensation to pee every 10 minutes, and when I try to go only a little bit comes out.. It only hurts sometimes and it doesn't burn. It's just an intense feeling of discomfort.
I don't know if this is normal, I really need some advice and support on this because I'm actually scared now.
And a list of treatments would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you guys!
I think the u might have a infection I think u should get check
I agree, sound like a UTI. You will be fine, UTI are not uncommon, sexually active or not. See your Doctor, they get worse not better on their own.
It sounds to me like a UTI.  Make sure to always urinate soon after sex.  It helps to keep the urinary track clear.  (UTI is Urinary track infection)  It should be simple, just an antibiotic to clear it up.
Uti