Genital Burning sensation and Fever

I am a female, aged 22. I have been experiencing vaginal and vulva burning sensation since some days along with fever of 102-103 F.
Actually what happened is, about a week ago, I had had a dish very very spicy and filled with many kinds of spices and fry fruits like Cashew, almond, coconut crumbles, and was oily as well. After I had the dish, I had the fever which went as high as 103 F. Along with fever, I also had mild pain on the vaginal area, especially clittoris which felt like swollen. It remained for some days... And again today, I had a little spicy mutton curry, and the fever has started again and is very high at 103 F. The vaginal and vulva areas are having burning sensation.
Please help me