Getting pregnant by pre-***?

I have heard that it is possible to get pregnent by pre-***.  But is this like a really rare thing or common?
Anyone out there getting pregnant this way?
Actualy pre-*** is very easy to get pregnant from, I have a friend who was on birthcontrol and still got pregnant just off of pre-***.
yes percum has sperm so use protection
Pre ejaculate itself does NOT contain sperm, unless he hasn't urinated since he last ejaculated. So you likely have nothing to worry about. However, if you are worried and it's been less than 72 hours since you had sex, the morning after pill is certainly always an option...
My best friend just had her second baby (when the first wasn't even a year old) who was concieved from pre-ejaculate.  She has been lecturing all of the rest of her friends since this happened... and we're 34 years old, with ten kids between all of us - so trust us, we know!!!
I am 16 weeks pregnant and that's how I got pregnant! We were using the "pull out method" and have been for 3 yrs, and he pulls away in more than enough time. We both use it with caution and he knows when to pull away so he dosen't let anything go in me, so yes you can get pregnant by Pre-***. I agree with the other poster, if the guy has urinated it's less likely but don't use that as a form of birth control. Especially if you're not ready. We were ready so be very careful!!
what's a good brand of the morning after pill?
i think i might need it. how do i take it?